Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Bathroom Comics II

Wow, what a busy couple of months. Keao and I have had two of the busiest months I have ever had in my life and it ain't over yet. For instance since the beginning of this month in addition to our usual MiniChurch on Wednesday night, church on Friday night and hang out on Sunday night we've also been on two double-dates (with Justin/Megan and George/Dina), two weddings (Tom/Grace and Daniel/Erin and we have three more to this month alone), throw in there a belated Mother's day dinner, Cirque Hawaii, a bachelor's party and preaching (one more to go this Friday) and you have got yourself one busy month. Not to mention last Saturday...Saturday started with a Walk for Autism then 18 holes of golf in the midday heat followed by Keidi's going away party. Yup I need a vacation. The only problem is there's no time for a vacation. I have too much to do. *sigh*

Well, here are some comics that will hopefully brighten up your day. Enjoy.

This is exactly what runs through my head everytime is see these guys...I'm just too scared to say it



Ted's birthday is this Sunday, I'm gonna try this to see if it works

3 comments:

Joy said...

Hang in there! It has to get better right? Hopefully it will soon.

I like the second comic strip. Let me know if it works.

keao said...

hi joy.

Kind of bummed I live with Scott because I was all excited to see this post and then realized that I, too, have seen all these comics.

then I remembered all the of the other great things that come with living with Scott and it all evens out. phew.

Joy said...

Scott you'll just have to start hiding the comics from Keao from now on. Then she can enjoy it wiht the rest of us.

About Me

Howzit? Good I hope! I am a staff pastor at Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii. I was born and raised in Kaneohe, a quaint little town on the Windward side of Oahu (we are civilized to have two Starbucks here). I currently run the Singles and Couples ministry as well as the Sports ministry at Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay. I am married to a wonderful, beautiful woman who keeps me in check. If you have any questions hit me up. I'd love sit down and talk story. Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you again real soon!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .