Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bathroom Comics III

So with all the bad news in the news lately, I decided it was time for another segments of Bathroom Comics (here are the first and second). For those of you new to the blog, these are simply comics that I found funny on my daily calendar that's in my bathroom. There are actually two daily comic calendars but all of these came from Rubes. I hope they brighten your day.


Sometimes life's lessons suck


I'm not sure how many of you will get this. I think only a true Beatles fan will


So true! That's why I never get any better



3 comments:

Joy said...

Thanks for sharing. I've missed the bathroom comics. Rubes in on of my favorites

Unknown said...

I am the walrus..coo coo kachoo!
Thanks, Scott, it is all about the JOY!

hope4surf... said...

Good stuff!

Au'rtye!

About Me

Howzit? Good I hope! I am a staff pastor at Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay in beautiful Kaneohe, Hawaii. I was born and raised in Kaneohe, a quaint little town on the Windward side of Oahu (we are civilized to have two Starbucks here). I currently run the Singles and Couples ministry as well as the Sports ministry at Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay. I am married to a wonderful, beautiful woman who keeps me in check. If you have any questions hit me up. I'd love sit down and talk story. Thanks for stopping by, we hope to see you again real soon!

what is this?

Tell me when this blog is updated. . .